See Individual Membership Benefits.
- Designate an official representative to LASA
- Complimentary preregistration for LASA Congresses for one designee
- Complimentary membership for the LASA Center Directors Section
- Complimentary conference and event logistics consulting provided by LASA's MaestroMeetings
Access to Scholarly Resources
- Subscription to the Latin American Research Review (3-4 issues per year)
- Subscription to the quarterly LASA Forum online
- Electronic conference proceedings
- Subscription to Project Muse (for Latin American institutions only)
- Access to selected journals in the field (JLAS, BLAR, Latin American Perspectives)
- Access to the Latin American Research Commons (LARC) (Forthcoming)
Savings with Member Discounts
- Reduced hotel rates and air fares for the annual meeting
- Discounts to other journals in the field
- Discounted membership rate to the Center Director’s Section for other Directors within the Center/Institution.
- Access to employment listings through LASA's electronic job bulletin board
- Post jobs on the LASA's electronic job bulletin board at no charge
- Participate in electronic social networks to increase the global exchange of information on Latin American research topics and related activities.
- Scholarly exchange with over 12,000 individual LASA members
- Participate in the governance of the Association
- Become a reviewer of LARR, the flagship journal of the Association
- Participate in the leadership of an organized Section
- Volunteer on one of the award committees or as a track chair